The history of the guitar is, in one sense, a history of humanity itself. With roots that go all the way to the birth of modern civilization in ancient Mesopotamia, the guitar's evolution is long and exciting.
Almost every society in the world has been found to have developed some variation of this fascinating instrument.
Whether the music is classical, folk, flamenco, country, rock, or jazz, the unique sound of the guitar allows for a universe of different personal expressions.
Its beautiful shape and design have inspired not only musicians, but artisans as well.
“EverSound’s Strings of Beauty is a collection of guitar pieces that both inspire and awe, including the exquisite “Into the Dark Night” by John Mills, John Adorney’s joyful “Never Alone,” Diane Arkenstone’s thoughtful “Stars Above Spain,” and the sublime "This Moment Called Now," by Manuel Iman.
Strings of Beauty is a welcome reminder as to why the guitar is so universally loved.”
~ BT Fasmer, New Age Music Guide
The Tracks, and the Artists:
1) Into the Dark Night – John Mills 2:20
2) This Moment Called Now - Manuel Imán 3:26
3) Never Alone – John Adorney 5:08
4) The Nature of The Game - Steve McPeters, feat. John Adorney 5:10
5) Dali´s Hoppers – Lino 4:43
6) Desert Rain, Desert Bloom - John Mills 3:03
7) Alegre Mañana – John Adorney feat. Manuel Imán 4:56
8) Cherry Pie – John Mills 5:26
9) Stars Above Spain – Diane Arkenstone 3:26
10) Care - Manuel Imán 3:28
11) A Silver Thread - John Adorney 3:57
12) An Unusual Summer - John Mills 5:20
13) After the Rain – John Mills 3:55
14) My Golden Mirror - Manuel Imán 6:24
Total running time: 58:23
2 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Superb selection, and very uplifting music. Bravo!
Perfect, I enjoy listening to this CD